PLATOON’s 2nd Open Call for bottom-up projects concluded resulting in seven champions gaining access up to €150.000 in funding per project as well as business and technical support during a 9-month long programme.
7 Selected SMEs will receive up to €150.000 funding per project and join PLATOON’s second Technology Transfer Programme – a 9-month long business and technical initiative.
The beneficiaries of the second Open Call will contribute to the achievement of PLATOON’s objectives: increased consumption of renewable energy, management of smart grids, improvement of energy efficiency, and optimized management of energy assets.
Beneficiaries and awarded projects
- Plegma Labs for Energy Optimization of building IoT Infrastructures in a stratified way (e-PIOTIS)
- Rebase Energy for Enerflow
- RENN Solutions for AURORA
- Heliocity for Heliocity
- Apio for VENERA
- DG Twin for Involving hydrogen for a Greener and Innovative energy Deployment (INGRID)
- Cloud Infinity Projects for High-Resolution Demand Profiles for Transformer Digital Twinning (HiTi)